Thousands of companies have realized the benefits a Linux-based server.
However, the need for Linux Server administration forces some businesses
to look for other options.
To ensure maximum uptime, you have to proactively monitor your systems
around the clock to detect any anomalies that might indicate an imminent
problem. You also have to do routine upgrades, system tweaking and
maintenance. Not every company has the luxury of IT staff they can
dedicate to these tasks. And those that do would prefer to have their
IT professionals doing more productive work like application development.
The owners of small to medium enterprises have to pay heavy charges
to the Server administrator for jobs like installing, upgrading any
application/ package. Unavailability of such administrator when required
is a common scenario.
AAIServ helps you overcome these problems. You only pay for the
service you need.
Server administration does not have to be done on the spot, an online
connection to the server is sufficient enough for administrative jobs
to be done.
Our remote Linux Remote server administration service plans offer
a cost-effective alternative to a Linux System Administrator. AAIServ
provides comprehensive monitoring and administration service that
can save your money, increase your efficiency, and most important,
keep your systems humming along. Because we utilize sophisticated
monitoring techniques, AAIServ can offer world-class remote Linux System
Administrator support at affordable prices.
AAIServ's remote Linux Remote server administration service plans
includes the Remote Server's Installations of packages, Enhancing
the performance of the running servers by fine tuning the running
services and software applications. Deployment of Java environments,
Mailing servers, Web Servers, Web Administration Interface installations,
Automation of redundant periodic tasks.
Installation , configuration and implementation of Linux Remote
server administration tools:
- Installation of Webmin Panel and administration through it.
- Implementation Web Hosting Control Panel and its administration.
- Installation of Linuxconf and many Command-line utilities for
SSH based administration.
Linux Remote server administration Services:
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Databases
like MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB/2 on Linux.
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Mailservers
like sendmail, Qmail, SquirrelMail
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Webservers
like Apache with/without SSL with DSO or static Modules, Samba ,
Tomcat, JWS for Servlets and JSP with its integration with Apache.
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Fileservers
like Samba, NFS, FTP LDAP: OpenLDAP
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Proxy Servers
- DHCP Server and Client
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Server
- Network File System (NFS) Server
- PPP Configuration
- RAID Configuration
- Network Interface Card (NIC) Configuration
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Server
Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Firewall
solutions on top of OpenSource Operating Systems (as proxyserver
for http, mail, ftp,...) , Firewall-ip tables